We have a range of delivery options to ensure we can offer a prompt and a quality service that is perfect for your requirements. When your product(s) are ready to be dispatched, our delivery staff will contact you by either Email or Telephone and arrange with you a suitable time to take delivery.
We have an additional option of deliver and assemble of all our items for the local area only, we can offer a quality service of experienced staff that can assemble Bed Frames , Ottomans and Bedroom furniture sets in a room of your choice and is perfect for any of your requirements. When your product(s) are ready to be dispatched our delivery staff will contact you by either Email or Telephone and arrange with you a suitable time to take delivery and assembly. Here at DivanLand we only use our own trained staff and vehicles to ensure the safest and most reliable service where possible.
Upon receipt of your order, DivanLand will send you an order confirmation by email (or post where email is unavailable), containing specific information regarding stock availability and anticipated delivery timescales. Delivery timescales vary depending on product stock availability and lead times from suppliers. The lead times quoted on our site are based on information provided by our suppliers and logistics team. We regularly check with suppliers to ensure that timescales are realistic, as speed or service is of great importance to us. Occasionally we are unaware of variations in lead times, until orders are confirmed by our suppliers. Once we become aware of any change we will advise customers by email or telephone. Some densely populated areas can benefit from more frequent delivery, whereas in more remote areas delivery timescales can be slightly longer. If you have an urgent requirement, please contact us with us and we will do our upmost to meet your needs. We either use our own delivery service or work in partnership with local and national logistics companies to ensure that your goods are delivered in pristine condition and you will be given ample time to check your goods carefully for any visible damage before signing for them. For online purchases, your card will be authorised on the day the order is placed. This is for security and anti-fraud purposes, to allow us to proceed with your order. We will send you a confirmation email to notify you of your successful order placement, and the funds will be debited from your account.
Delivery times vary according to the product availability and your delivery destination. We aim to deliver all items as soon as possible and always usually within 21 working day time scale. After you have placed an order we will contact you within 48 hours to inform you of the expected lead time. No order will be processed if the item(s) is/are out of stock, which would cause the lead time on the product to be greater than stated.
At DivanLand we use reputable UK couriers to deliver our beds and bedroom furniture to you. We are able to offer you the choice of delivery day, Monday to Friday, which allows you to choose a day when you or someone on your behalf can be available between 8am-6pm to receive the goods. Once you have placed an order, we will contact you as soon as possible to book in your delivery. If the delivery is to apartments or flats, the delivery driver will deliver to the lobby of the building only. To prevent credit card fraud, DivanLand reserve the right to refuse or seek confirmation from the card holder, for goods to be delivered to a different address then to the credit card holders registered address.
If your furniture sustains minor damage during shipping please report this immediately to DivanLand on 0800 772 3669 as per instructions in ITEMS FAULTY ON ARRIVAL under Returns section. If the issue is a manufacturer's defect you must inform our Customer Services Dept within 48 hours of receiving the goods on 0800 772 3669 or Contact us. We will arrange for any parts to be sent to you or replaced if necessary. If items need to be returned please keep the original packaging and we will arrange a collection. You must get authorisation from DivanLand before attempting to return any item.
If any items you have ordered are missing from your delivery, you must inform inform our Customer Services Dept. within 48 hours of receiving the goods on 0800 772 3669 or Contact us via email or our internal messaging form.
We hope that you will be pleased with your purchases from DivanLand and that products arrive in perfect condition and that it never develops a fault. However there may be occasions when you will need to return an item to us.
If any items were damaged in transit and visibly damaged on receipt we ask that you we ask that you report this to us immediately on 0800 772 3669, preferably whilst the Delivery Driver is still at site. DivanLand would require you to mark the Delivery Note "Damaged on Receipt" in all cases before allowing the Delivery Driver to leave.
If you are unable to contact us at the time of delivery. you have a maximum of 7 working days from receipt of the goods to report the damage. Please contact us on 0800 772 3669 to discuss the best cause of action for us to remedy the situation.
If you are required and authorised by DivanLand to return the product to us please see the instructions below.
If your items are faulty on arrival, i.e. the packaging is intact but the product does not work or the damage is not visible until the item has been unpacked, you have 7 working days in which to inform us of the fault. This should be done using our online support Form found in the Contact us section on the homepage of the website. Please note that if this is not reported in the said time then this may jeopordise your rights to cancel for a full refund.
Once we have verified the fault, at our discretion, we'll either issue a replacement or full refund to you via your original payment method.
We check returned items, and if a returned item is found not to be faulty by our technicians we will either return the item to you or deduct the delivery and collection cost's from your refund.
Items should be returned in their original packaging complete with all accessories and documentation.
If any of your purchases develop a fault, and it's more than 7 calendar days since receipt, then provided your item is within its warranty period, you are entitled to a warranty repair or replacement (This will depend on the individual manufacturers procedures).
To action this we ask that you fill our Online support form detailing the full nature of the problem.
If you have simply changed your mind about any item ordered (this excludeds specially made items) and you wish to return it, then in line with the Distance Selling Regulations (DSR) you can do so provided you inform us of your decision within 14 working days of receipt. You must get authorisation from DivanLand before attempting to return any item.
The item must not be used and must be 'as new' in its original packaging when returned to us. Once you've informed us that you wish to return goods under the DSR, you have 28 calendar days to do so, at your own expense (if you would like us to do this for you there is a minimum charge of £45 depending on the item(s) ordered - DivanLand arranged collections are usually more economical than customer arranged due to the special terms that we have with Delivery Companies).
Once the item is received at DivanLand, we'll issue a full refund for the product to your original payment method, less any collection and delivery costs incurred to DivanLand on the return of the product.
For a full refund to be made, all returned items must be in a 'Saleable' condition. For example an item being returned as not required should still be in its original packaging and any sealed containers should still be sealed with all wrappings still intact. Goods being returned as not required should not have been used. For faulty items the original packaging materials should be used to protect the item from any further damage during return transit, additional damage caused by inadequate packaging will result in a charge being deducted from any refund due, to the value of correcting said damage.
Please follow these steps to ensure your return is dealt with swiftly:
1. Please give a brief description of the fault and the email should contain the full name of the person who placed the original order along with the address. We will then email you confirming receipt of your email.
2. Once a member of DivanLand has processed your return, you will receive details on how to return the item for replacement/refund. Please follow all the steps to ensure your return is dealt with quickly and effectively. You must get authorisation from DivanLand before attempting to return any item.
3. When sending your product(s) back to us, it is crucial that you place the items back in their original packaging. Please note that the packaging must be sealed to avoid any further damage.
4. Once your item is received back and the necessary checks have been done, we will email you to update you regarding the refund/replacement to be issued.
1. Please ensure that the item is unused, in its original condition and you contact us within 14 calendar days of delivery.
2. Please note that no refund/replacement can be issued if the item has been used in any way. The item should be returned in the same condition which it was delivered including all accessories and wrappings/seals intact. Mattresses that have had their packaging opened or been slept on cannot be returned due to health and hygiene concerns. Please note Mattresses are specially made to order so are exempt from DSR. If you wish to return the mattress irrespectively you will incur a minimum charge of £45 for the collection of the bed to be returned back to DivanLand.
3. If the item is as stated above (in pristine condition), then kindly email us with a brief description of why you would like to return the item and confirm that the item is in the condition described above.
4. This email should contain the full name of the person who placed the original order along with the address. You will then receive an email confirming receipt of your email and instructions on how to organise the goods to be either collected or instructions on where to send the goods. You must get authorisation from DivanLand before attempting to return any item.
5. In all circumstances when returning a non faulty item, you will be responsible for all the delivery and collection charges.
If the error is on our part e.g. wrong item dispatched, you will incur NO extra charges and we will be responsible for correcting the item.